Browse Questions

• myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 11th Feb '19:

What is the trick when it comes to dealing with the gate keepers within the TV and Film world?.
    View the question
  • Hashem ElAssad

Hashem ElAssad asked in TV & Film 10th Feb '19:

*Purpose of the post: Please Suggest Resources/Demonstrations of Any of the Concepts *Concepts: "All roads do NOT lead to Rome", "Diminishing Returns" "unglamorous can be greater than glamorous" "low-hanging fruits" Concepts 1- "All roads do NOT lead to Rome" "Not all X are created equal" An example of X is career. So not all careers are created equal. And this is the concept I'm trying to convey. Or anything that shows that not all paths are equally valid, beneficial etc… Example of a demonstration for this concept: The scientific evidence behind different nutritional supplements varies in its reliability. informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-scientific-evidence-for-nutritional-supplements-vizsweet/ 2- Law of diminishing returns At a certain point , increasing the amount of input (e.g. effort) will still lead to an increase in output but at a rate less than before. 3- Unglamorous can be stronger/ better than glamorous. Example of a demonstration for this concept: Mosquitoes are more deadly than lions www.gatesnotes.com/Health/Most-Lethal-Animal-Mosquito-Week 4- A similar over-lapping concept to #3 is Low-hanging fruits: Easier action can lead to higher rewards than more difficult action. For example, playing basketball is enjoyable for me. It doesn’t take much motivation to get me going. Showering in icy cold water is painful. Yet, it could be the case that the impact of playing basketball is actually healthier than icy cold showering (just giving this as an example. I could then show a video of someone swimming in icy cold water). Explanation of what I'm looking for I'm looking for resources (videos, pictures, games, activities, articles etc..) that would explain or illustrate ANY of these concepts in an engaging and/or simple way especially to a lay audience. It could be a straightforward explanation like this A video explaining the concept "Co-relation does not equal causation" where the original intent of the video is to explain this concept. Or ,You can be creative; this illustration does not need to be originally made to explain this concept. The analogy can be made independently of the original intention of the resource. For example, if the concept is flexibility in your career, I can find a video of a person demonstrating physical flexibility even though the original intent of the video is not about career flexibility. (For more on what I mean by concept-demonstrating resources, see www.researchgate.net/post/List_of_Concept-Demonstrating_Resources
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 4th Dec '18:

What does fake news provide that other types of news are rendered of no interest to groups of people?.
    View the question
  • Sasa Svara

Sasa Svara replied 21st Nov '18:

In hindsight, which is more fun working on, current digital platforms or the pre digital era?.
    View all replies to this question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 12th Nov '18:

If you were not working in media any longer, what type of career change would you seek for your self?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 4th Oct '18:

The lustre of cinema has been tarnished, as some may claim, due to what in your opinion?.
    View the question
  • Jalmari Turunen

Jalmari Turunen asked in TV & Film 30th Sep '18:

What Pokemon Diamond & Pearl episode Dawn used Surgical Mask?
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 26th Sep '18:

How is the power of cinema being utilised, and utilised by whom?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 24th Sep '18:

How have the labour unions protected the interest of the tv & film industry workers?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in TV & Film 29th Jul '18:

Sacha Baron Cohen under disguise, interviews America to answer, Who is America?. As an artists how would you critique Sacha's latest work?.
    View the question
Reset my details