Browse Questions

• myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 14th Mar '19:

What kind of impact may we expect from university campuses shifting approach towards civil rights debates. Shifting from the known civil rights approach towards to what may be termed as a Bedouin approach, me and my cousin against the stranger?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 11th Feb '19:

From an academic perspective, how has traveling changed the way you approach academia?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 19th Nov '18:

Today’s teachers are required to be competent in education, psychology, technology, behavior science, and health issues?. Is being a teacher, the most demanding job?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 18th Nov '18:

Which historical period do you find its politics, to be the most fascinating ?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 18th Nov '18:

What should the criteria be to qualify as an educator, in today’s world?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 23rd Oct '18:

To what extent do state universities and private universities combine their efforts?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 15th Oct '18:

Much is being said about the need to re-imaging schools; what do you believe should be considered as we re-imagin schooling?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 13th Sep '18:

Some claim the concept of "economies of scale" should be revised to save the planet, what may be an alternative equation?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 12th Sep '18:

What values are online students missing out on by not attending universities?.
    View the question
  • myreplyis.com

myreplyis.com asked in Applied Sciences 9th Sep '18:

Increasingly online academic degrees are awarded by academic corporations. How are universities countering this trend?.
    View the question
Reset my details